- a man knows that someone will be killed and does not warn him.
- a group of boys lock a girl in a room and rape her.
- a man uses drugs to rape women.
- a man praises purveyors of hate as “fine people.”
- a boy rapes a disabled boy by using a coat hanger.
- a man mocks women when confronted with stories of sexual assault.
- a man shows no emotion when he learns that another human being was tortured, killed, and dismembered.
- a woman scoffs at stories of sexual assault.
A Short Guide to Identifying Evil
“Evil” is a word with little scientific meaning, more associated with the very religious, and the superstitious. Nowadays, the correct term to use may be sociopath or psychopath. The problem is that those not well-versed with these words and their definitions, may not know how to apply them. So the question is, how can you identify evil? Simple. Use the same techniques used by professionals. Observe behavior and judge accordingly. Below is a short, non-exhaustive list of behavioral indicators of evil. Behavioral Indicators of Evil